Stayhere Terms of Service
1. By creating an account and/or using our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
2. You must be at least thirteen (13) years old to use our Services. If you are under the age of thirteen (13), you must have your parent or guardian’s permission to use our Services.
3. You must provide accurate and complete information when creating an account or using our Services.
4. You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account.
5. You must not misuse our Services.
6. You may not access our Services if you are a direct competitor of ours, except with our prior written consent.
7. You may not use our Services for any illegal or unauthorized purposes.
8. You must not interfere with or damage our Services, including, but not limited to, by interfering with or damaging our servers or networks.
9. You are responsible for complying with all applicable laws when using our Services.
10. You must not post or transmit any unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, vulgar, threatening, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including but not limited to any material that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
11. We reserve the right to remove any content that we deem objectionable.
12. You must not use our Services to solicit others to join or become members of any other online service or organization.
13. You must not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
14. You must not post or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “spam,” or any other form of solicitation.
15. You must not impersonate any other person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
16. We reserve the right to terminate your account and/or suspend your access to our Services if you violate any of these Terms of Service.
17. These Terms of Service are effective as of January 1, 2019. We reserve the right to change these Terms of Service at any time. If we make changes to these Terms of Service, we will post them on our website and/or notify you by email. Your continued use of our Services after the changes take effect will constitute your acceptance of the new Terms of Service.