Oshkosh is a city in Wisconsin with things to do for everyone. From its world-famous music festival, more than 100 parks and trails, and variety of restaurants, there’s something for everyone in this Wisconsin city.
1. Oshkosh is home to the world’s largest music festival! The Henry W. Maier Festival Park hosts concerts, festivals and other things that families would enjoy together like family games and performances
2. If you’re looking for a place to stay while visiting Oshkosh, there are many hotels, motels, bed & breakfasts available
3. Spend your time shopping at one of three malls – Valley View Mall or Northridge Plaza Shopping Center both offer boutique shops as well as major department stores and Lakeshore Towne Centre is home to a movie theater
4. Take a day trip to Green Bay or Milwaukee, both located on the shores of Lake Michigan, for sightseeing and entertainment
5. The University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh offers over 200 degree programs to choose from – including engineering majors like aerospace or mechanical engineering
6. Oshkosh is home to many restaurants, so you’ll be sure to find something to your taste
7. Experience a little bit of everything Oshkosh has to offer by taking a free trolley tour of the city! The trolley will take you by all the major points of interest in Oshkosh.
8. With everything Oshkosh has to offer, you’ll be sure to have a great time! Come and visit this Wisconsin city today!
Please get in touch with any questions using the contact form at stayhere.site