Limon, Colorado is a small town located in the east-central part of the state. The weather is mild and temperate, with hot summers and cool winters. There are several hotels in the area, as well as restaurants and other businesses. The town is located close to several state and national parks, which offer plenty of outdoor activities and recreational opportunities. Visitors can also explore the local history and culture, or simply relax in the scenic beauty of the area.
The weather in Limon, Colorado can vary greatly depending on the time of year. The months of January and February are typically cold and dry, with temperatures averaging in the mid-30s. However, snow is not uncommon during these months. March and April are warmer, with temperatures typically in the 60s, although rain is still a possibility. May is the driest month of the year, with temperatures in the 80s. June and July are warm and sticky, with temperatures averaging in the 90s. August is also hot, but it tends to be a bit more temperate than July. September is similar to May, being the driest month of the year. The temperature averages in the 80s. October is cool, with temperatures averaging in the 60s. November and December are typically cold and wet, with temperatures averaging in the 30s.
The Holiday Inn Express is located on the outskirts of town and offers free breakfast and internet.
The Hampton Inn is also located on the outskirts of town and offers a free breakfast, internet, and pool.
The Best Western is located in the heart of Limon and offers a free breakfast, internet, and pool.
The Rodeway Inn is also located in the heart of Limon and offers a free breakfast and internet.
Room prices at the hotels vary, but they all offer a great value for the price. The Holiday Inn Express starts at $89 per night, the Hampton Inn starts at $84 per night, the Best Western starts at $79 per night, and the Rodeway Inn starts at $59 per night. So, no matter what your budget is, you’re sure to find a great place to stay in Limon Colorado.
So, if you’re looking for a great place to stay on your next trip to Colorado, be sure to check out the hotels in Limon. You won’t be disappointed!
Some reviews we found about Limon Colorado
– Took my mom and aunt to stay in the Radisson for a week. It was very nice, but what can you expect from a hotel like that? Probably better than Holiday Inn though I guess
– We gotta say they’re awesome people! Really hospitable townspeople and great barbershops too.
– The people are really what make the town, I think. Everyone is so friendly and willing to help
– The weather was perfect while we were there. Not too hot and not too cold. The views from the hills are really nice too
– If you’re looking for a place to stay, I recommend the Best Western. It’s a bit more expensive than some of the other places, but it’s definitely worth it. The rooms are really nice and the staff is super friendly
– We didn’t get a chance to check out the casino, but I’ve heard it’s pretty good. Might have to go back sometime and check it out for myself!
Overall, we had a great time in Limon and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good place to stay or some friendly people to visit. Thanks for the great memories, Limon!
– We just got back from a trip to Limon Colorado and all I can say is wow! What a great little town
– The people are so friendly and the scenery is just beautiful. We were really lucky with the weather too. It was perfect the entire time we were there.